-- It's Free & Easy! --
Our expert design staff will work one-on-one with you on your kitchen design for FREE !!! No matter where you are in the renovation process!
How to measure your kitchen?
1. Learn How to Measure Your Kitchen
If you don’t have a floor plan layout, get started working with a kitchen designer by first learn how to measure your kitchen space.
2. Create Your Floor Plan
If you’re starting from scratch, use these tools to create your kitchen floor plan and record your measurements. Don’t forget to watch our how-to video and view our floor plan examples to get a good idea of what we’re looking for!
3. Describe Your Project
Use this form to tell us a little bit about your project. Please attach a sketch of your room with dimensions and any photos you may have of your existing kitchen. Once we have those details, we will match you with one of our professional kitchen designers who will work with you to create a set of plans for your dream kitchen.
Some Measurements Examples:
VIEW OUR DESIGN PACKET
What does your before-and-after look like? At Express Cabinet, a professional designer will take you – step by step – through the whole planning process. You’ll get much more than ideas and suggestions. You’ll get 3D color renderings, scale drawings, and detailed specifications. It’s easy. It’s exciting. And, best of all, your design plans are absolutely free.
TIPS FOR MEASURING YOUR SPACE
- Use a pencil to ensure easy changes
- Measure in inches only
- Note all fixtures and utilities with dimensions
- Note all electrical outlets/switches with dimensions
- Include location and size of windows and doors
- Note the size and location of existing appliances
- Indicate which way doors swing and into what rooms
- Note breaks in walls and obstructions
- Denote ceiling height and indicate any transitions, soffits and/or vents